Coaches, Please review this before the season begins:
- Review Important Coach Information.
Review and sign MSA/NTSSA Code of Ethics.
Review MSA Playing Rules and IFAB Laws of the Game.
- You will be given a link to create a coach's account through GotSport.com.
- Then you will need to complete a background check and safe sport course completion.
- Attend mandatory coaches meeting.
- After the blind drafting of your team and reception of roster:
- Contact parents-introduction as coach, team information, and first meeting.
Have a team meeting with your parents and players.
- Review the MSA/NTSSA Code of Ethics.
- Give parents practice days and times
- Explain to parents your expectations
- If you don't have one already, ask for a volunteer to assistant you or as a team manager.
- PLEASE communicate with parents
- Communicate with board members as questions or problems present.
Be sure you have the equipment that you need for practices and games.
Equipment you may need:
- Set of practice discs or cones
- Soccer balls
- Foldable or easy to carry soccer goals
Check the website often for game schedules and upcoming events